Saturday, May 12, 2012

Aqui Reina o Amor

My experience at Sitio Gaya left me more full than when I arrived. I gained knowledge that otherwise would have been hard to come by; knowledge that I will keep with me for the rest of my life, and knowledge that I will use. More importantly I left with new friends, ones that I hope to see again soon but probably will not; ones that I hope to one day be able to call my colleagues; ones with whom I will forever share the memories of "aqui reina o amor." I left Sitio Gaya full of knowledge, friendship, and love but have somehow managed to save at least some room for what lies ahead. I can only hope that the next place I visit is able to offer the same amount of reciprocity as this one, but am afraid that the saying "far and few between" may be the case. Hopefully not, but if so than I am grateful to have had this experience, and am even more happy to have met new people in my life who I can now call friends.

www.projetogaya.com




1 comment:

  1. Riley! Unbelievably beutiful and thrue lines you wrote here! I have tears in my eyes...

    ReplyDelete